Error message when UCCNC starts.

If you have problems with your Neuron THC, questions in general, or anything that doesn''t fit in the other categories, post it here.
beefy

Error message when UCCNC starts.

Postby beefy » 27 Jan 2018, 00:01

Hi Andrew,

I've just installed UCCNC on an XP computer. I used the version from your Dropbox files.

Copied all the folders/files from the Dropbox "UCCNC_Testing" folder to the UCCNC folder.

When I start UCCNC, after selecting my device (UC400ETH) I get this error message:

Screenshot - 27_01_2018 , 10_58_57 AM.png

Once I click on OK on the error message box, UCCNC completes starting up with the Neuron screen displayed, but of course I don't know if that error message was important.

Keith.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

admin.neuron
Администратор

Re: Error message when UCCNC starts.

Postby admin.neuron » 27 Jan 2018, 14:22

Hello Keith!
This error issue on every UCCNC start?
Can you send to me UC profile file?

beefy

Postby beefy » 27 Jan 2018, 15:53

Hi Andrew,

I think the problem may be coming from the way I've set up XP on the computer. I've got it running in "Standard PC" mode, and have disabled all sorts of un-needed services for running Mach3. My current plasma system uses Mach3 with parallel port, and XP "optimisation" is something I always did to reduce the chance of the operating system affecting Mach3.

I do not have the same problem when I install UCCNC and the Neuron plugin on a normal install Windows 7.

I've decided not to use my XP computer because I can't even get the ethernet connection working with my UC400. Probably due to all the disabled services. I'm going to set Windows 7 up on a new computer and go that way.

Sorry to waste your time.

I still have one more question. Is it OK to use the latest version of UCCNC with the Neuron THC or should we use the version you give in the Dropbox files.

Thanks,

Keith.

admin.neuron
Администратор

Postby admin.neuron » 27 Jan 2018, 19:34

You can use current version of the plugin without any problem. Just check - NetFramework 4.0 must be installed on the your PC.
Later I will re-target plugin too and update it in the Dropbox.

Return to “General Discussion about the Neuron THC”